Sign up now!
WGA is hosting a Professional Showcase for displaying your skills to area industry companies during the M+DEV pre-conference party at Filament Games. Whether you are looking for full time employment or freelance jobs, this is a great opportunity for Programmers, Artists, Animators and Game Designers to showcase their talents to the people who hire.
Space is limited so sign up right away to be considered for acceptance and secure your spot in the M+DEV Professional Showcase.
Deadline is October 9, 2017.
Submit your website link that showcases your skills and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
When, Where and Who:
- Thursday October 26th, 7:00PM – 9:00PM
- At Filament Games, during the conference pre-party
- Local game companies developing for: AAA, Mobile, Indie, Web, VR and more.
Who can show their portfolio?:
- Anyone with professional game industry applicable skills and who reside in the Midwest Region of the United States will be considered for acceptance.
- M+DEV conference ticket is NOT required to show at the showcase. Yes, it’s really free!
- Must provide your own computer/device, monitors, power cables to display your work
- You are responsible for Setup and Takedown of equipment.
- Come prepared with printed Resumes (Business cards too if you have them)
- Excellent attitude and willingness to work for the great companies in the area!