Submissions for talks are now closed, BUT ENTER THE ART CONTEST BELOW!!
Art Gallery (Contest)
The Wisconsin Games Alliance has opened a call for entries for the MDEV Conference. The competition desires to showcase the best game art in the Midwest and accepted entries will be displayed at the conference.
THE DEADLINE FOR FOR SUBMISSIONS HAS PASSED!
The competition will accept entries that meet the following criteria:
- Artist must reside in the Midwest Region of the United States
- Art must be from a game either in progress currently or published in last 12 months
- Please submit all entries to email@example.com
Winning entries will be displayed during the MDEV conference on Oct 27, 2017. Four $250 prizes for best in show categories will be awarded that evening, and artists with displayed work will have free admission to attend the conference.
- Submissions must be able to be printed
- Animation submissions should include a single still frame as well as a video of the animation itself
- Images should be high resolution versions of in-game art or concepts, ideally 300dpi in JPG or PNG format
- Artist must have permission from the studio who employs them before submitting the art
- Pieces must be submitted by the individual artist